Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet Valentine

I am not a big Valentines day fan, in fact I am not even a little Valentines day fan, but this weekend we got the baking bug again.
You helped me prepare the sugar dough, roll it out and cut out the shapes.
You helped me place them on cookie sheets and even decorated your own batch.

I really enjoy working with you, yeah sometimes you talk a lot (I mean you wont shut up!) and we often take turns choosing the music (so I get treated to a lot Heigh Hos and Xmas music) but it is all well worth it when I see the look of satisfaction on your face as we finish each step of the process.

Ta da!! Pretty cookies!

We made individual cups for your classmates (top left) and it warmed my heart to see you happily give them out today. We also sent your Dad to the office with a few cookie bouquets (bottom left).

Today I am grateful for you my petite helper, so much so that I am actually looking forward to next Valentines Day.


1 comment:

  1. Daaaang! You two rocked it! Very pretty AND it looks like fun to make. Also, I understand your sentiments about the day.
    Bises, D

    ReplyDelete

 
Serendipity template design by Deluxe Designs